Thursday, November 7, 2013

Miranda Writes 19 - Awesome news!


All this year, I am keeping a video diary about writing and publishing my fifth novel, Take A Look At Me Now. This week I share some AMAZING news about the book - and reveal the first winner of my #getinvolved competitions for Book 6...

It's been a complete rollercoaster of a year but the last couple of weeks have been phenomenally exciting. This week, I received some completely wonderful news: Take A Look At Me Now has made it to NUMBER FOUR in The Sunday Times Bestsellers! It's my highest ever placing and I'm completely over the moon! (You'll see how happy I am on the vlog...)

Also this week, I'll announce the winner of my first #getinvolved competition for Book 6, which I'm writing right now. Did your suggestion win? Watch the vlog to find out! And to complete the goodies in this week's vlog, I'm answering two questions sent in by lovely Kev from I Heart... Chick Lit. If you would like me to answer your question in next week's vlog, leave a comment below or email it to: mirandawurdy@gmail.com.

Enjoy!

p.s. This week's YouTube-nominated freeze frame is entitled 'Say awwww'...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Listen to my album tracks!