Saturday, February 16, 2013

Future Stars - THE WINNERS!


I am so excited to reveal to you the winners of my Future Stars competition!


It's been amazing - over 200 entries, tons of awesome talent and one very tough decision for me. In the end, I've chosen seven Future Stars because the entries were so good and I just couldn't choose between the last three. So two of my Magnificent Seven have been offered scholarships and five regular places. I'm not sure if they'll be as excited to have to put up with me for a year as I am to work with them!

There were also a group of entrants who were so good that I wished I could take them all on. As a way of inspiring them, I will be contacting them in the next few days to offer something I hope will inspire them and encourage them to pursue their writing dream. Read on after the vlog below to see who those people are...

So, without further ado, here are my magnificent seven!


Congratulations to Dominique Hall, Emma Warburton, Ritzi Cortez, Neal Doran, Emily Glenister, Millie McGarrick and Kate Rhead, who I will be mentoring for the next twelve months!

The lovely writers I will be contacting this week are:
Mel Jordan
Gail Parnell
Anna Baker-Barnes
Catherine Meadows
Sherri Nicholds
Kate Farr
Sophie Waterfield
Alan Geoffrey Smith
Katharine D'Souza
Stephen Blower
Hillary Stevens
DJ Paterson
Julia Perry
Sarah Hughes
Helen McAnerney
Zaphinia Woods
Rachael Leo
Lisa Bambrick
Vanessa Savage
Jacqueline Sheppard
Nicole Trilivas
Laura E. James
Bethany Wheeler
Natalie Martin
Kate Scholefield
Jules Griffin
Romilly Hope
Catherine Miller

Massive congratulations to everyone and I'll be in touch soon!

2 comments:

Laura E. James said...

Fantastic job! Well done, everyone, and thank you, Miranda. Now. GET SOME SLEEP ;-) x

CescaReviews said...

How exciting for everyone who has won. This is wonderful. Well done Miranda, can't wait to hear how they get on!

Cesca

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Listen to my album tracks!