Saturday, October 13, 2012

When I Fall in Love 7 - inspiration in the Lake District!


This year I'm taking you behind the scenes of writing, editing and publishing my fourth novel, When I Fall in Love. When the book was safely winging its way to the typesetters in July, I took the chance to make a flying visit to one of my favourite places - The Lake District!

I spent most summer holidays in the central Lakes when I was growing up and it was while I was here that I read books by Beatrix Potter, Arthur Ransome and Jane Austen, and started to dream up stories of my own.

So here is a whistle-stop tour of some of the places that have inspired me in this gorgeous part of the world. Please let me know what you think - and also let me have your questions for the next vlog which will be here next week. Just leave a comment on this post or email me mirandawurdy@gmail.com

Enjoy! xx

1 comment:

Funkymonkey said...

Thanks for the tour of the lakes. I love the northern lakes and the Eden Valley even on a wet and misty day. Good luck with the book launch and look forward to seeing your vlog on print day.

Tracey

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Listen to my album tracks!