Saturday, July 10, 2010

A bit of a treat for you...



I thought you might like to have a sneak preview of one of the tracks from my forthcoming album About Time...

Let The Sun Shine is a song that I worked on with the extremely talented Reuben Halsey, chill-out producer, composer and all-round superstar (that's his picture on the video). I was chuffed to bits when he said I could include it on my album because it's just such a fab, summery song.

If you like it, you can already buy this on Amazon as part of Reuben's amazing EP, Somewhere Along The Way, or search for 'Reuben Halsey' on iTunes. On his EP is the first song I wrote with him, which will be appearing on the album too - Running Home. Let me know what you think! x

Enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Listen to my album tracks!