Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy New Year!



It's going to be a great year...

Keep your eyes peeled over the next few weeks, as I have a HUMUNGOUS bit of news. Can't say anything yet, but it's big...

(And no, before you ask, I'm not pregnant and Bob hasn't proposed!)

In the meantime, I have just become a proud Auntie to the impossibly gorgeous Freya Elizabeth Smith, born on Sunday 4th January and weighing a healthy 8lbs 1oz! I'm going to meet her for the first time on Saturday and I can't wait! My sister Bev and her husband Ro are over the moon and it's fantastic to see them become a family (even if it is a tad disconcerting to see your kid sister become a Mum!)


My truly amazing and disgustingly talented friend Reuben Halsey has just released his brand new EP on indiestore.com - featuring a couple of songs that we worked on together, plus three other brilliant tracks. You can hear them here

That's all for now, but make sure you check back soon for
my B-I-I-I-I-I-I-G news!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Congrats on your BIG news! I just saw it over at Autho. So excited for you. But I won't spill the beans to anyone who hasn't heard yet.

Anyway, great job and best wishes!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Listen to my album tracks!